tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: INSECURE to rely on sendRedirect (??)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:24:56 GMT
Actually I use a MVC architecture, my controller has a "standard" model for
doing logins.  So I just change the look for the login page and change the
configuration file a little and I'm done.  Nearly 100% code reuse (if you
consider the relatively static login page to be code).  Since my system is
fast and easy I haven't seen the need to branch out into new things yet.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com