tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject building native connectors
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:39:19 GMT
I've been trying to build the native connectors for Apache to Tomcat4.x
under Unixware 7.1.1 (not available as a binary or at least I haven't found
them).  I've installed the required gnu tools (automake, make, tar, libtool,
m4, gcc), but for some reason when I run ant native I'm seeing that it's
compiling the *.c files with a -KPIC rather than a -fPIC.  I've searched and
searched and searched some more but as of yet I've been unable to determine
exactly where it's picking up the -KPIC from.  I've found some instances
of -KPIC and changed them to -fPIC, but it doesn't seem to help any.

Anyway, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com