tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "zhaoyw" <ah_zha...@hotmail.com>
Subject hi,I need your hand to get rid of my question
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:45:03 GMT
Dear:
    I am a programer ,my web Container is tomcat 4.1.12,when i develope my project,i usually
change my class,these classes are used by some jsp pages,so when i launch my web application,i
look the jsp page result in the IE explore,but now i need to change my class to meet my new
need,i want to see the new result of the jsp,however,the tomcat can not response my change
immediately ,fortunately there is a "reloadable" value configed in the file "server.xml",the
default reloading interval is 15 seconds,i want to decrease the interval to 1 second to see
the new jsp as soon as possible,what shall i do ?
    sincerly,yours
                                        ah_zhaoyw@hotmail.com