tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shah, Sanjay" <>
Subject RE: HTTPS to HTTP
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:02:32 GMT

Hello Craig:

I was reading one of your post in tomcat user archive regarding
implementation of FTP protocol under Catalina.
One of my requirement is exactly the same.

In my case the FTP security and processing needs to be managed on a per
customer basis, however this tends to be closely coupled to the web-app
side. Infect my FTP processing would re-use underlying classes contained in
the client's existing web-app. Hence I would prefer to have a logical
mapping between host<->customer. Your mapping approach seems like the way to

Could you please let me know if you were successful in your effort and if
so, can you give me some details about settings FtpConnector, FtpRequest,
FtpResponse etc.?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>