tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Victor Lewis <VLe...@newcourse.com>
Subject RE: Start 2 x tomcat on same server
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:46:19 GMT
As you can see it can be a bit complicated running two instances of Tomcat.
If all you want to do is allow HTTP connections to another port all you need
do is add another <Connector> to the server.xml file (it would look just
like the one that says port="8080" except it would say port="8888").  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/coyote.html.

-Victor