tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Subir Sengupta <su...@walmart.com>
Subject RE: enterprises that use Tomcat as Web Server.
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 00:55:24 GMT
What makes you think that it is falsified :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Funk [mailto:funkman@joedog.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:15 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: enterprises that use Tomcat as Web Server.

Netcraft is one way to find out what web server a company is running.

http://www.netcraft.com/

But some reports may be falsified by the webserver.
For example: Wal-mart report Solaris with IIS.
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=walmart.com

-Tim

(http://www.visualware.com/visualroute/index.html)