tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Venkat Reddy Valluri" <venk...@quinnfable.com>
Subject RE: JK2/tomcat 4.1.18 - broken pipe problem
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:17:58 GMT
Even I too got the same problem with configuraion of apache 2.0.40, tomcat 4.0.4 and  j2sdk1.4.1(sun
jvm) on redhat 7.3
     but when I replaced sun jvm with ibm jvm, surprisingly I didn't get this problem, I am
not sure here but what I thought is sun jvm   can't support green threads on redhat linux
but supports only native threads where as ibm jvm can support green threads on linux machines

Thks,
-Venkat