tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bachrynowski" <Mike.Bachrynow...@thistle.co.uk>
Subject RE: [again] workers2.properties
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:01:18 GMT
I am nervous about re-entering the jk2 fray...

I think the following section should be removed from the Apache2
httpd.conf
as I believe it is relevent to mod_jk not mod_jk2....this might cause
the confusion.

<IfModule mod_jk2-2.0.43.c>

JkWorkersFile c:/playground/Apache2/conf/workers2.properties
JkLogFile logs/mod_jk2.log
JkLogLevel info

</IfModule>

If you want to change the logging options on JK2 then this should be
done with entries in the "workers2.properties" file.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Heil [mailto:henning.heil@dl.deutsche-leasing.de]
Sent: 24 January 2003 14:26
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [again] workers2.properties

Hi there!

mod_jk2 again, I'm getting nuts with this! (is there anybody who masters

this?) Well, I'm really stuck, no way back or forward.

What I basicallay wanna do at the moment is, to use Tomcat just the way
I use the php-module:
whenever a jsp-File is requested, just process the java-part, get all
the rest (images, css, js ...) from the apache - but how can I realize
that? I tested 50 possible combinations but if you're dummy like me
you'll never find the way out, it's horrible.

I think it might be just a few lines, maybe you can help. (I attached
httpd.conf and workers2.properties)

add. info: installed everything on a NT4-Server, c:\playground is the
root dir, apache 2.0.43, tomcat 4.1.18, mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll, it's
reachable over the dns by the internal domain playground.leasing.de

How can I learn to understand what's up instead of copying again and
again? The offical docs seem not enough for me.

Thanks for your help (can anyone? hope so!),

Henning