tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Can´t access Tomcat from outside router, help !
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:36:19 GMT
That doesn't sound as a tomcat problem.

One last idea, try to run your apache on port 8080
(just as a test instead instead of your tomcat) if
this doesn't work either it's quite safe to assume
that it's not a tomcat problem but a router problem.

BTW: Are you shure that the computer that you use to
do your check from the outside is not behind a
firewall ? (Can you reach other sites on that port
like www.wsu.edu:8080, babel.alis.com:8080,
www.pugo.org:8080 ?)