tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Laxmikanth M.S." <laxmikanth...@sonata-software.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Tomcat IRC link bout to be broken]
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:38:40 GMT
I think thats a good approach to follow.

Regards
Laxmikanth M S
Off  : 91-80-6610330 extn 1256
http://www.sonata-software.com

> Coming together is the beginning, staying together is progress and working
> together is Success
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us  - Emerson

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.