tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prashanth Gane" <>
Subject help needed regarding tomcat jndi database connection pooling
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:25:20 GMT
Hi All,
I have integrated tomcat 4.0.4 with apach 1.3.x.
I have configured one of my tomcat contexts for database connection pooling and written a
small jsp program to test the connection pooling by making use of jndi lookup..

The problem is when i access the context through port 8080 then I am able to make the jndi
lookup and connection pooling is properly working. But when i try to call the same context
through apache's port 80 I am unable to connect to the database.
I am making use of mysql database..

Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>