tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1 takes a long time to start on HP-UX 11
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:31:25 GMT
> Is the set of web applications on the server and the set of what runs on
> startup (listeners, filters, load-on-startup servlets) the same?

As far as I know... I'm only working on the one webapp, and otherwise there
are just the examples and whatever else comes with Tomcat.  However, the
Win2K/Linux versions are directly from Jakarta while the HP-UX version came
from HP, and HP may very well have made some changes to settings.

I'll compare the various config files and see if I can find any differences.
It's just weird... nothing in the logs, it just sits there as you click
'reload' until you're just about ready to give up, and then all of the
sudden the page will load.  It must be busy doing *something*.

Thanks!

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.