tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Need help w. servlet mapping tag.
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:46:23 GMT
Since the exception states that the problem <servlet-mapping>
is at line 14 (I'm not sure that refers to the beginning
or ending tag), I don't think this web.xml is the one with
the problem.  Unfortunately, which web.xml isn't identified
by the exception.  Perhaps additional information in the
log will help pinpoint the webapp in which the exception
is occurring.

Cheers,
Larry