tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Weblogic MS SQLServer Driver
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:41:50 GMT
This is a tomcat mailing list, but I suspect you could talk with Datadirect technologies, that
have been developing MSSQL drivers for a long time.
They're MSSQL driver was used for the MsSQL2000 server, and is distributed for free (at microsofts
website).
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/779/msdncompositedoc.xml

I've used the MS-SQL and also the datadirect (was Merant) driver and it's ok.

-reynir@hugsmidjan.is