tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Repost: Stream closed
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:44:34 GMT
For somereason the first time I sent this email it did not seem to get into the mailinglist.

I'm getting these kind of error messages :

java.io.IOException: Stream closed
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.ensureOpen(BodyContentImpl.java:95)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.write(BodyContentImpl.java:182)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.write(BodyContentImpl.java:195)

Does that mean tomcat cannot write to the HttpResponse ?
My setup is tomcat 4.1.18 on a winXP system (no apache/IIS). What should I be looking at fixing
?

Thanx
-reynir