tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Virtual directories
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:40:02 GMT

Is there any way of specifying virtual directories in a host in tomcat with out using contexts
?

I'm trying to define a folder with in my webapplication that is shared between web-apps, and
I need requests to this folder to go through a request filter in the root-context, the filter
authenticates the user making the request and handles it before it's chained on to the actual.

I've tried to mark the contexts as cross-context but that did not help.

I'm really trying to specify a "apache style"- virtual directory in the tomcat server, so
if anyone knows a good way to do that, please share.

Thanx
-reynir