tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luc Foisy" <Luc.Fo...@technical-magic.com>
Subject RE: How do I...
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:23:45 GMT
Thanks! But that gives me very little clue.

Here are Global and Context Logger's that are configured

      <!-- Global logger unless overridden at lower levels -->
              prefix="catalina_log." suffix=".txt"
              timestamp="true"/>

        <!-- Logger shared by all Contexts related to this virtual host.  By
             default (when using FileLogger), log files are created in the "logs"
             directory relative to $CATALINA_HOME.  If you wish, you can specify
             a different directory with the "directory" attribute.  Specify either a
             relative (to $CATALINA_HOME) or absolute path to the desired
             directory.-->
                 directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt"
                timestamp="true"/>

        <Context path="/icrm" docBase="icrm" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="false">
                     prefix="icrm_log." suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true"/>
        </Context>

Sooo. Why does calling System.out.println() go to catalina.out? Hmm, maybe I should have mentioned
the System.out.println() part :)