tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: tomcat/manager works - tomcat/admin = 404.
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:53:43 GMT

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanJar(ContextConfig.java:930)

is equal to:

org/apache/catalina/startup/ContextConfig/tldScanJar(ContextConfig.java:930)

...but that class is probably in struts.jar...you'd probably need to
download the source distro and look there.

I'm hoping someone else can reply...I honestly don't know how to fix this, I
would think the manager app is trying to do the same thing, which makes the
fact that the admin app not working very strange.

John