tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat + Apache + Virtual Host (new)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:33:12 GMT

If your JkMount statement has "/admged" in it, then your URL must have that
in it, as well.  JkMount works by matching URLs.  If your URL does not have
"/admged" in it, the JkMount that you have will not match.

Try changing your JkMounts to:

JkMount / ajp13
JkMount /* ajp13

OR

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

If you use "/*" then every request will be sent to Tomcat, which makes
Apache sort of redundant unless you are using it for other reasons.

John