tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Apache + Tomcat + Virtual Host
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:35:35 GMT

Agreed.  The auto-config is nice, though, to get a jump start and have a
solid base and example of what you need to make things work.

John

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL