tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Apache directories, jsp/servlet path
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:58:50 GMT

I might add that http://localhost/examples is an example of what you need to
do for any webapp if you don't want to auto-deploy (One Host element, one
Context).

If you want to auto-deploy, then you need to look at
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/admin.xml and $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/manager.xml for
examples on how to auto-deploy a Context.  Respectively, those two files
will make http://localhost/admin and http://localhost/manager work.

John