tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: error starting tomcat
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:52:37 GMT

What file did you edit when you did the install?  If you didn't edit any
files, one of your files is probably corrupt:

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 233 column 45: Element type "TR" must be
declared.
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 234 column 16:

Probably server.xml or web.xml has a syntax error in it.  It almost looks
like someone tried to put HTML into one of the XML files.

John