tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Another port 80 problem
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:53:59 GMT

I'm stumped...everything looks OK to me, but I have been caught saying that
before.  I have a tendency to miss little things like "workers" instead of
"worker" in workers.properties, "l" instead of "1" in "ajp13", etc., not
that you have any of that.  The only thing I would try would be changing
.host in workers.properties to be "localhost" instead of the FQDN, or maybe
the IP address.

The only other thing is that I use the auto-gen ApacheConfig stuff, and it
uses explicit FQDN for the VirtualHost container, that is, "VirtualHost
some.domain.com" instead of "VirtualHost *".  While "VirtualHost *" is
prefectly valid, it might be something that breaks the JkMount statement
somehow.

John