tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: servlet with Tomcat
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:48:53 GMT

Not quite, but certainly longer than should be necessary.  There was approx
3 or 4 months of "I can't get Tomcat to start" relating, I think, to not
being able to set JAVA_HOME on Windows XP, then a lull for a couple of
months, and now the current "make my servlet work NOW" issue.

Many people have tried to help, posting extremely specific and distinct
instructions, step by step, to no apparent difference.  Hopefully someday
things will work out.

John