tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: Only "localhost"?
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:51:25 GMT

Assuming you don't have issues with network connectivity, routers,
firewalls, etc:

You have to configure a Host element in server.xml with the appropriate FQDN
value.

Just look in server.xml for <Host name="localhost"> and use that as a
template.  You might be able to use the admin or manager apps as well to
setup a new Host, but I have never done it that way.

John