tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: RewriteRules and Standalone Tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:45:51 GMT

The cost of getting a new customer is much higher than the cost of servicing
a repeat customer.  For example, in the cellular industry, the last number I
saw was $400 to get a new customer (in the US).  So, at $39.99/month or
less, it's at least 10 months or longer before you even see a dime of
profit, not to mention the cost of supporting that customer that first year.
And if they leave, you end up with nothing.

John