tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk tomcat/apache connector issue
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 18:06:18 GMT

There's no need to build the connectors with ant. AFAIK, the ant method
builds the "tomcat" side of the connectors, which is redundant if you're
using a binary install of Tomcat as they are included.

To build the "Apache" side, you can use the ./configure method, which, in my
mind, is much easier to work with and debug.  I got a little crazy with my
Delete key, so I don't have this whole thread to reference, but if you want
to post/re-post your OS, versions, etc., start clean and step through it on
the list, let me know.

John