tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 06:25:03 GMT

Do you have a JkMount statement defined in Apache's httpd.conf for that
virtual host and that URL?  Do you have that virtual host defined in
Tomcat's server.xml using a Host element?

-----Original Message-----
From: "SebastiĆ£o Carlos Santos"
Sent: 1/4/03 5:54 PM
Subject: Tomcat and Apache

Recently I installed a server web for tests with the tomcat instead of
of the
CAUCHO, server this now used by us. I am using the Apache 1.3.27,
tomcat 4.1.18, both integrated by, as demonstrated in details
I concluded the whole installation process and I tested her. Seemingly
everything perfectly works with the Apache working in the port 80 and
tomcat in the 8080.
I defined my virtual host in the Apache and I tested.
I would like to know how to proceed for when opening a file. jsp in my
Apache server,
the same redirects it for the tomcat.
Now I am testing with a simple file, called index.jsp with the following
<% out.println ("This and a test");%>
When I call the url receive <% out.println ("This and
test");%> exhibited in the browser, what denotes that the Apache is not
redirecting it . jsp for the tomcat.
Some suggestion of how to proceed to configure?
I thank any help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message