tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: OK.. what did I do wrong...
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 12:57:01 GMT

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v2.0.
1/

"This is the 2.0.1 release of JK2.  The JK2 should be considered
initial-release quality code. It has not been subjected to the same stresses
on its stability and security that the mod_jk releases have enjoyed, so
there is a greater possibility of undiscovered vulnerabilities to stability
or security."

There is a directory for 2.0.2, but there aren't any indications whether the
comment above has changed.  Perhaps there is something in the README of the
connector source bundle.

John