tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Turner, John" <JTur...@AAS.com>
Subject RE: OK.. what did I do wrong...
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 00:31:15 GMT

If you're using Ajp13Connector, comment out (disable) the lines in
server.xml having to do with MBeans.

Or, leave the MBeans lines alone, and use CoyoteConnector which is fine for
JK or JK2.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orriss Jr [mailto:dave@davenet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 6:09 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: OK.. what did I do wrong...

I'm trying to configure MOD_JK.so for Apache 2 and Tomcat 4.1.18.  Dunno how
I broke it but when I did I ended up with the following.  What haven't I
deployed?

INFO: Creating MBeanServer
ServerLifecycleListener: createMBeans: MBeanException
java.lang.Exception: ManagedBean is not found with Ajp13Connector
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createMBean(MBeanUtils.java:224)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:369)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:777)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:751)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.createMBeans(ServerLifecy
cleListener.java:339)
        at
org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerLife
cycleListener.java:206)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSuppor
t.java:166)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2182)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave@davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.

---