tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Davidson, Mark" <MARK.DAVID...@saic.com>
Subject Admin webapps breaks using Tomcat 4.1.1.18 + IIS 5
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:05:14 GMT
I've set up Tomcat pages to be served through IIS as per the article at
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/11/20/tomcat.html.

I did the following:

1) Appended extra connector tag to server.xml for ajp13
2) Created worker.properties file for ajp13 worker
3) Created uriworkermap.properties file & mapped examples & admin webapps
4) Added relevant reg keys for Jakarta Isapi Redirector

The example Tomcat webapps work OK through IIS but I'm getting strange
behaviour for the admin webapp.

For example, using http://localhost/admin doesn't kick off the default
page index.jsp as expected. When I specifically reference the index.jsp
file it displays the login screen & I can login but the admin menu down
the left hand side doesn't generate all the expected icons. Clicking on
any of the icons that are rendered causes an error "Servlet not available".

I get the same problems when accessing the admin webapp using the default
port 8080.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Mark - Tomcat Newbie