tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantinis Evagelos (evagelos.konstantinis@intracom.gr)" <evagelos.konstanti...@intracom.gr>
Subject Jndi.properties file
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:26:13 GMT
Hi,

I have an war file with one jsp page which  get some
information from  a entity bean.

      Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
      env.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
      env.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs",
"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
      env.put("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://localhost:1099");
      Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);

In my jsp i have inserted the above code for finding the entity bean, and it
works ok.

I want  this information not to be in a jsp but in a jndi.properties file(so
i can change it later),  so
i have created one, and this file is at the same level with my jsp.

when i deploy the war  to Tomcat,  and want to get my entity bean I can't
find the Contex where my entity bean is.

Where can i put my jndi.properties file.

Any ideas???

Vangos.