tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Moore" <tmo...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/Filter
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:02:01 GMT

Oh here's a thought I just had...is there a class trying to reference
javax.servlet.Filter that was already explicitly on the classpath?  The
stuff in common/lib is higher up in the classloader hierarchy than the
stuff on the base classpath is, so that might explain it.

Hopefully that made sense...
Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863