tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JavaBean problem
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 04:34:30 GMT

Is the bean in an actual defined package or the default package (no
package).  It *must* be in a package.  So, instead of
WEB-INF/classes/MyBean, it would be something like
WEB-INF/classes/com.mypackage.MyBean

Now import the com.mypackage.MyBean bean into your jsp.  Things should work
better now.

Jake