tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mr. Cristian Romanescu" <c.romane...@finsiel.ro>
Subject Re: what is catalina?..
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:00:00 GMT
NO! You are completely wrong!

         ...Catalina is actually a beautiful princess with big blue
eyes...and...blonde...hair...sitting there in your box all alone, forced to
listen all the cr*p played by the TCP radio, more commonly on 8080MHz,
(some high skilled actually succeed to accord it on the 80MHz, but that's
though!)
         Sysadmins, the bad guys or "company internal police" actually
bring this Apache so she would not try to escape after all that stress.
         And as in those love stories, the Apache and Catalina fall in love
together, and after a little time come to life
those little kids also known as 'servlets'...living all together until the
end of times (if they are on the Linux Planet, of course) or until your
next electrical problem.

Go ahead and open yer box...and you'll see that i'm not kidding you...

Cheers...hope I raise yer morale...yet! :)))

C.

Ask stupid questions and you'll get stupid answers:
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it
considered a hostage situation?