tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Finkelstein ...@nosimpler.com>
Subject RE: tomcat configuration with apache 1.3.27 ssl
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:21:13 GMT
I am trying to do the same thing -- getting SSL to work to Tomcat 4.06 from
Apache 1.3 w/OpenSsl and mod_jk ajp13 1.2.  I think I'm missing the missing
1-2-3 steps ... or approach.  I have everything working except for the ssl
communication to Tomcat.

         * What changes are needed to httpd.conf?
         * What changes to openssl?
         * How to configure the <connector> tag in servlet.xml?

Thanks for any ideas in advance,
Dan