tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Molloy <>
Subject One other freaky thing
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:12:39 GMT
Our application is running on a server in Pennsylvania. A user there
was working as well as a user in Tennessee. The user in Tennessee got
an error on a page, hit her back key, and the user in Pennsylvania's
screen showed up on the Tennessee user's screen.  The people in
Tennessee are connected to the Pennsylvania system via a frame relay.

Everything is contained within each user's session, so this should
never happen. The application has been under development for a year
now, and this has never happened before.

Some kind of weird bug that we shouldn't worry about, or something that
someone else has encountered?

Thanks for any help,
--Michael Molloy

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>