tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Morten Bøhmer <mor...@adcopartner.no>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.18 + apache 2.0.43 mod_jk2 virtual hosting ?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:33:50 GMT

I have a question about  configuring tomcat:

We have  an internal tomcat server which have to hosts configured under service.

These hosts have different ip-address for theys hostname registred in the dns. I would like
just one of these hosts to be reached from apache via mod_jk2. The one host has one webapp
located in the specified webapp dir for that host and is mounted under "/"-path.

I would like to setup a worker for apache that connects apache host www.something.com/ to
this tomcat-context.

How should I setup the worker ?

Best Regards