tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Ward" <cw...@go-integral.com>
Subject Forward to ROOT context?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:55:48 GMT
I have more than one app, each in their own context, with a single secure login in the ROOT
context. The web site has one domain name, and it points to ROOT. I have been able to get
to other contexts, but I can't seem to 'get back' to my login page in the ROOT context. This
is the code I have tried:

	ServletContext otherContext = getServletContext().getContext("/ROOT/index.html");
      RequestDispatcher rd = otherContext.getRequestDispatcher("/index.html");
      rd.forward( request, response );

The 'otherContext' that gets returned does not appear to be a valid context. If anyone knows
how to get the ROOT context, or a different what to get to another context, I would appreciate
it.

Chris