tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Durst" <>
Subject RE: Resource issues
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:55:21 GMT
> Question 1: Is your jar containing org.prostgresql.Driver in common/lib?
yes, jdbc7.1-1.2.jar is in there
> Question 2: Is your resource defined in a Context or as a GlobalNaming
> Resource?
Context inside of localhost

<Context path="/admin" docBase="sfadmin" debug="0" privileged="true">
prefix="store_front_admin" suffix=".log"/>
          <Resource name="jdbc/mydb" auth="Container"
          <ResourceParams name="jdbc/mydb">

> Question 3: Version of Tomcat?

> Attached is a small servlet which you can use to find out what is
> happening.
Already have my own test which is pretty muchly a dup of what they have on
the site.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message