tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Henning Heil" <henning.h...@dl.deutsche-leasing.de>
Subject Re: [OT] jspMyAdmin
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:10:57 GMT
mmmh, Peter, copied the files to common/lib and restarted tomcat, the
error still remains:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /myadmin/jspmyadmin/index.jsp(16,0) This absolute uri (http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/i18n-1.0)
cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:94)

I looked up the web.xml, seems correct. did you change yours? what do
you think?

btw: you also have v0.6 i assume . . .

rgds,

Henning