tomcat-users mailing list archives

From shanmugampl <shanmuga...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject Re: Doubt in Single Sign On !!!
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:18:59 GMT
I agree with Will completely . I have found a way to solve this issue
and in that process have one more doubt.

The invoke method of SingleSignOn is getting called when  request for a
resource is placed. The details of all the sessions that are currently
associated is available inside the method. To solve my issue, what i
have done is that i have retrieved all the Session objects and called
the access() method so that the LastAccessed time gets updated for all
the sessions when a request is placed for a particular context. This i
have done it by extending the SingleSignOn and overriding the invoke
method. Now if i specify my class in the server.xml i am getting an
exception saying that Managed Bean not found with "MyClasssName". How
should i go about specifying my class in the server.xml instead of
SingleSignOn.

Thanks
Shanmugam