tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat + Apache + Virtual Host (new)
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:13:14 GMT
Hi -

Can you send me your server.xml? Also, The JkMount's below should be:

JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

you have an extra space between the "/" and the pattern. But that still
may not work - I'll have to see your server.xml to see what <Context>
you defined.

Regards,

Lajos

Sebastião Carlos Santos wrote:
> Excuse me, but I ordered a wrong information.....
> When I used the configuration
> JkMount / *. jsp ajp13
> JkMount / servlet / * ajp13
> the navigator didn't try to do the download of the. jsp, but I obtained the following
error message.
> HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request
> type Status report
> message No Context configured to process this request
> description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process
this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
> Apache Tomcat/4.1.18
> I believe that the download attempt was problem of chache of the navigatorb
> Sebastião Carlos Santos
> Oracle Database Administrator
> Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
> Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED
>

> --

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL