tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marco Brambilla <marco.brambi...@cefriel.it>
Subject Re: Tomcat and IPv6
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:17:38 GMT
First of all Thank you very much Shapira.
Today, early in the morning, I started trying and retrying every kind of
configuration was jumping in my mind.
After a lot of vain trials, I decided to replace my "server.xml" with
the original one.
I only commented out the ajp coyote connector section (Lines 113-118)
and changed every occurence of "localhost" with my IPv6 address. Now it
works fine and sniffing with Ethereal, I had the proof that the traffic
is actually IPv6.

Thnks again.

Bye
    Marco