tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat MOD JK Error...
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:27:25 GMT
I vaguely remember hearing about unexpected disconnects with ajsp12
after periods of activity, but I could be totally wrong. I would
definitely use ajp13, though that may not be your problem.

Lajos

Karikalan Kumaresan wrote:
> Does anyone know why the following errors occurs when I try to access the
> JSP in tomcat?
>
> [jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 146
> [jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1
>
> The whole system was running fine till last week... really have not changed
> anything and nobody tocuhed the system. Suddenly the above error occurs when
> trying to access the JSP...
>
> It would be great if someone could provide a quick solution...
>
> Thanks a lot in advance...
>
> Cheers,
> Karikalan

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL