tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Apache + Tomcat + Virtual Host
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:22:15 GMT
Yup, you can do that, and then manually put the JkMount commands where
you need them. However, I always find it more intuitive and readable to
have all commands directly in httpd.conf. Personally, I hate the
auto-generated mod_jk.conf because almost all Tomcat installations I
have done required some sort of manual adjustment - like the mod_jk.dll
path problem mentioned earlier today, or virtual host issues.

Regards,

Lajos

Sebastião Carlos Santos wrote:
> Without problem. Everything is well.
> In case I have configured Tomcat to generate mod_jk.conf automatically the configuration
will change? Best saying, I just used Include / path/to/mod_jk.conf in httpd.conf instead
of LoadModule, AddModule and JkWorkersFile.

> Sebastião Carlos Santos
> Oracle Database Administrator
> Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
> Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED
>

> --

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL