tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Apache directories, jsp/servlet path
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:11:08 GMT
Chris -

Can you provide the relevant snippets of server.xml and web.xml? Off the
bat, I can't really suggest anything except to say that possibly you
need other <servlet-mapping> tags defined in web.xml.

Cheers,

Lajos

Chris Schild wrote:
> Can someone tell me (provide an example) of how to add directories for running jsp/servlets?
>
> I have multiple hosts and the examples work fine but I am missing something as for running
jsp/servlets for those virtual hosts.
> www.mydomain1.com/examples/jsp/test.jsp  and www.mydomain2.com/examples/jsp/test.jsp
work fine but when I try  www.mydomain1.com/test.jsp on the root directory I get nuttin?
HTML, etc seem to work ok...

> Where should I define this path?  Is there something that I need to modify in web.xml?
 Somebody please help before I lose my hair!  (:

> Is there a URL with some documentation out there I am missing?  Did I overlook it in
tomcat-4.0-doc HOWTO?

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL