tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Mod_JK -2.0.43 compatible with Apache 2.0.40?
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:50:51 GMT
I hear the same thing. Besides, you'll want to go with 2.0.43 as some
security issues were fixed post-2.0.40.

Regards,

Lajos

neal wrote:
> Should the mod_jk-2.0.43.so be compatible with Apache 2.0.40?  Its such a
> minor build I would presume so but I'm getting an error message to the
> contrary.  :-\
>
> Thanks.
> Neal

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL