tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erik Price <>
Subject OT: Re: Classes not being found in app's WEB-INF directory.
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:28:30 GMT

Tim Moore wrote:

>>Can Ant read the package declarations of the source files to
>>where they should be placed, or will I have to hard code the
>>paths into
>>the <Copy> tasks?
> It wouldn't be hard to write a custom task to do that.
> Seems like it would be better to fix the source tree structure in CVS,
> though. It's kind of a PITA, but once it's done, it's done.

I agree -- it just doesn't seem right to have a flattened hierarchy in
CVS.  But I thought that in CVS you can't change the directory
structure.  You can add new files and dirs, but you can't remove old
dirs and move files from old dirs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message