tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erik Price <>
Subject Re: Classes not being found in app's WEB-INF directory.
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:06:47 GMT

Lior Shliechkorn wrote:
> I had a bunch of problems with that until I packaged the classes and then it had no problem
finding the class files. Give that a try.

I too made the mistake of putting all of my classes directly under
WEB-INF/classes.  Now I would like to put them into a proper package,
but cannot -- CVS knows the directory structure that I have now, and if
I move the classes into a new directory structure (the package directory
structure "com/ptc/appname") then CVS will get all gorked up.

Does anyone have advice for this scenario?  Surely I must not be the
first person who needed to rearrange directories for a webapp using CVS...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message